Customer Marketing Agreement
This Customer Marketing Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Giveaway Collabs International (“Giveaway Collabs”) and the organisation agreeing to the terms of this Agreement (“Customer”). This Agreement shall be effective on the earliest of (a) Checking a checkbox for the acceptance of these terms b) Registering to be a part the Giveaway (c) Customer entering into a contract or similar form referencing or otherwise incorporating this Agreement.
WHEREAS, Giveaway Collabs and Customer desire to establish a non-exclusive strategic marketing agreement whereby Giveaway Collabs will promote Customer's Instagram Profile to its customers through Customer’s participation in one (1) of Company’s giveaways (the “Giveaway”). This Agreement may be modified from time to time in the form of a written instrument signed by both Parties (an "Amendment"). The terms of any Amendment executed during this Agreement will be subject to the terms of this Agreement unless otherwise stipulated in the Amendment.
1. CUSTOMER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY. In consideration of the Participation Fee (as defined hereinbelow), Giveaway Collabs will include Customer in the Giveaway in accordance with the following. During the Giveaway Period (as defined here in below), Giveaway Collabs Instagram account (@giveawaycollabsinternational, or such other Instagram account as directed by Giveaway Collabs) will “follow” Customer’s Instagram Account(s) (as defined hereinbelow), and, as a condition of entering the Giveaway and in an effort to drive traffic to Customer’s Instagram account(s), Giveaway Collabs shall require each entrant to “follow” Customer’s Instagram account(s). The Customer will also receive the email list submitted from entrants via Bonus Entry to use for marketing purposes.
2. GIVEAWAY LAUNCH DATE / GIVEAWAY PERIOD. The tentative launch date of the Giveaway (the “Giveaway Period”); provided, said date(s) and/or the Giveaway Period may be reasonably altered at Giveaway Collabs sole discretion due to Influencers’ schedule, Instagram engagement & entry limit reached.
3. GIVEAWAY PROMOTION. Prior to and during the Giveaway Period (the dates and times of which shall be determined by Giveaway Collabs), Giveaway Collabs shall engage social media influencer to promote the Giveaway via their Instagram account(s). As of the date hereof, Giveaway Collabs has engaged.
4. SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES AND PAYMENT. The Parties will undertake the activities listed in Appendix A. The Parties acknowledge that their respective obligations to undertake the activities listed in Appendix A serve as good and valuable consideration for this Agreement. Customer shall make payment(s) to Giveaway Collabs prior to Giveaway Collabs engaging in any giveaways.
5. CUSTOMER’S GIVEAWAY SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS. While not required, Customer is encouraged to promote the Giveaway on Customer’s social media platforms. The creative of said social media posts shall be at Customer’s discretion, provided Customer shall include the required hashtags and “@”s provided to Customer for inclusion therein, as well as #Giveaway.
6. LICENSES. Customer grants to Giveaway Collabs a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty- free license to use Customer's trade names, trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “Marks”) in connection with the performance of this Agreement. Giveaway Collabs will not alter or permit alteration of, or remove or modify or permit removal or modification of, any of Customer's, or other identifying marks placed by Customer or its agents on the products or associated documentation or literature, without Customer's prior written approval. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer upon Giveaway Collabs any right, title or interest in any of the Marks or goodwill of Customer. Giveaway Collabs acknowledges that Customer's Marks and any related goodwill are the sole and exclusive property of Customer, and Giveaway Collabs agrees not to contest the rights of Customer in Customer's or to use any confusingly similar marks, works or symbols. At no time during or after the term of this Agreement shall Giveaway Collabs challenge or assist others to challenge Customer's Marks or the registration thereof or attempt to register any trademarks, marks or trade names that are in any way confusingly similar to Customer's Marks.
Customer acknowledges that it retains ownership of all its Marks and other intellectual property rights that are licensed to it. Giveaway Collabs acknowledges that its utilization of Customer's Marks will not create in it, nor will it represent it has, any right, title or interest in or to Customer's Marks other than the express and limited right to use Customer's Marks on Giveaway Collabs Website granted under this Agreement. The goodwill from on Giveaway Collabs use of Customer's Marks, if any, shall accrue solely to the benefit of Customer. Giveaway Collabs agrees that it shall cease using Customer's Marks immediately upon request, and in no event shall this license survive the term of this Agreement.
7. TERM AND TERMINATION. The term of this Agreement shall be from execution of this Agreement to end of giveaway, unless terminated earlier pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement. The Launch Date of the Giveaway shall be the date when Giveaway Collabs commences the Giveaway and the end date shall be when Giveaway Collabs ends the Giveaway.
a. Termination for Cause. If either Party materially defaults in the performance of any provision of this Agreement, and such default is not cured within 30 days after the non-defaulting Party gives the defaulting Party written notice of such default, then the non-defaulting Party shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement immediately upon written notice of termination to the defaulting Party.
b. Effect of Termination. Termination shall not relieve either Party of any obligations incurred prior to the termination. Upon termination, Giveaway Collabs agrees to (i) cease all promotions of Customer's services; (ii) cease all use of Customer's technology and Marks; and (iii) cease making Customer's services available in or through a website or otherwise, and upon request, to promptly destroy or return all copies (electronic or written) of the content, technology, and any other confidential or proprietary information in Giveaway Collabs possession or control.
8. WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMER.
a. Warranties. Each Party represents and warrants to the other that:
i. it has the full corporate right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of it hereunder;
ii. the execution of this Agreement by such Party and the performance by such Party of its obligations and duties hereunder do not and shall not violate any other Agreement to which such Party is a Party or by which it is otherwise bound;
iii. when executed and delivered by such Party, this Agreement shall constitute the legal, valid and binding obligation of such Party, enforceable against such Party according to its terms;
iv. such Party acknowledges that the other Party makes no representations, warranties or Agreements related to the subject matter hereof that are not expressly specified in this Agreement.
v. Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, NEITHER PARTY MAKES AND EACH PARTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE INSTAGRAM HANDLES AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR IMPLED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
vi. Guarantees. Giveaway Collabs Social makes no guarantee of the number followers being delivered to Customer Instagram account.
a. Customer Duty to Indemnify. Customer will indemnify, defend, and hold Giveaway Collabs and its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) losses, damages, or liabilities incurred insofar as such costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities are based on a claim that the Customer's technology or the Customer's Marks infringes any intellectual property rights of a third party.
b. Indemnification Procedures. The indemnified Party shall provide the indemnifying Party with prompt written notice of any such claim. The indemnifying Party shall have sole control and authority with respect to the defense and settlement of any such claim. The indemnified Party shall cooperate fully with the indemnifying Party, at the indemnifying Party's sole cost and expenses, in the defense of any such claim. The indemnifying Party shall not agree to any such claim that does not include a complete release of the indemnified Party from all liability with respect thereto or that imposes any liability, obligation or restriction on the indemnified Party without the prior written consent of the indemnified Party. The indemnified Party may participate in the defense of any claim through its own counsel, and at its own expense.
a. Protection of Information. The parties may provide each other with confidential information and trade secrets, including without limitation, information on payment(s) made by Customers, information on their respective organization, business, finances, personnel, services, systems, pricing structure, proprietary products and processes, transactions and/or business relations (collectively, the "Information"). The term "Information" shall not include (i) information generally available to the public through no fault of the other Party, (ii) information which the other Party already had knowledge of, or (iii) information which has become part of the public domain through no fault of a Party. Each Party agrees to retain in confidence at all times and to require its employees, consultants, professional representatives and agents to retain in confidence all information disclosed by the other Party. Each Party shall only use the other's information solely for the purpose of performing obligations under this Agreement, and only disclose the Confidential Information on a need-to-know basis, provided that, such party shall be liable for the acts of any third party who obtains the Confidential Information from such party. Each party shall take all necessary precautions in handling the Confidential Information of the other party and limit disclosures on a strict need-to-know basis. Further, the receiving Party may disclose information to the extent ordered to be disclosed by subpoena, other legal process or requirement of law, after first giving the disclosing Party a reasonable opportunity to contest such disclosure requirement.
b. Injunctive Relief. Each Party acknowledges and agrees that any use or disclosure of Confidential Information by the Party in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of this Agreement may cause another Party harm which will not be compensable by monetary damages alone and, accordingly, such other Party will, in addition to other available legal or equitable remedies, be entitled to seen an immediate injunction restraining the disclosing Party from committing or continuing to commit a breach. A Party may avail itself of injunctive relief in addition and without prejudice to any other remedies available to it.
c. Survival. This Section 8 will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL Giveaway Collabs OR Customer BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY (I) BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ARISING OUT OF THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR (II) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR ALLEGED DAMAGES HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, THAT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS REQUIRED TO BE PAID BY EITHER PARTY TO THE OTHER HEREUNDER. AS BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND ANY PARTNER AND/OR VENDOR OF THE RESPECTIVE PARTIES, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL CONFER ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE FOR ANY REASON BY THE PARTIES AGAINST SUCH PARTNER AND/OR VENDOR USED BY THE PARTIES TO PROVIDE AND/OR SUPPORT THE PARTY'S RESPECTIVE PRODUCTS AND/OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS AND/OR SERVICES.
12. PUBLICITY. The Parties will cooperate to create appropriate public and promotional announcements or press releases or social media posts relating to the relationship set forth in this Agreement.
a. Notices. All notices that either Party is required or may desire to serve upon the other Party shall be in writing and addressed to the Party to be served at the respective addresses set forth herein and shall be sent via AU Express Mail or private express courier service with confirmed receipt and will be effective upon receipt at the addresses listed herein (unless the Parties are notified in writing of a change in address, in which case notice will be sent to the new address).
b. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous oral or written representation, understanding, agreement or communication between the Parties concerning the subject matter hereof. Neither Party is relying upon any warranties, representations, assurances, or inducements not expressly set forth herein.
c. Waiver. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement or any rights or obligations of either Party hereunder shall be effective, except pursuant to a written instrument signed by the Party waiving compliance, and any such waiver shall be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such writing.
d. Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other Party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott, provided that the Party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other Party prompt written notice thereof and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, either Party may immediately terminate this Agreement.
e. Headings. The section and paragraph headings appearing in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, govern, limit, modify or construe the scope or extent of the provisions of this Agreement to which they may relate. Such headings are not part of this Agreement and shall not be given any legal effect.
f. Amendments and Severability. No amendment or modification of this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights, will be effective unless assented to in writing by the party to be charged, and the waiver of any breach or default will not constitute a waiver of any other right hereunder or any subsequent breach or default. In the event that any provision of this Agreement should be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained shall not, in any way, be affected or impaired thereby.
g. Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each Party's successors and assigns. Neither Party may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the other Party's prior written consent; provided, however, that the sale of any portion of the assets of either Party, or any of its subsidiaries, its acquisition by merger into another company, shall not be deemed an assignment of this Agreement by such Party. Provided further, that the Party to be sold or acquired in accordance with the previous sentence must provide written notice to the other Party of any such sale or acquisition within forty-five (45) calendar days of the closing. Any attempt to assign this Agreement other than in accordance with this provision shall be null and void.
h. Independent Contractors. The Parties to this Agreement are independent contractors. Neither Party is an agent, representative, or partner of the other Party. Neither Party shall have any right, power or authority to enter into any agreement for or on behalf of, or incur any obligation or liability of, or to otherwise bind, the other Party. This Agreement shall not be interpreted or construed to create an association, joint venture, partnership, franchise, sales, representative or employment relationship between the Parties or to impose any partnership obligation or liability upon either Party. Each Party shall bear its own costs and expenses in performing this Agreement.
i. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of laws rules. All legal actions relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada.
j. Non-Exclusive Arrangement. The Parties understand that this Agreement is not an exclusive arrangement between the Parties. The Parties agree that they are free to enter into similar transactions as set forth in this Agreement with other entities and that the Parties may directly or indirectly solicit customer referrals via other channels under terms that may differ from the terms and conditions set forth herein.
k. Construction. In the event that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the law under which this Agreement is to be construed, or if any provision is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the Parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. There shall be no presumption for or against either Party as a result of such Party being the principal drafter of this Agreement.
l. Records. During the Term and for a period of 1 year(s) thereafter, the Parties will maintain books and records related to the customer transactions contemplated under this Agreement. Upon reasonable notice, the requested Party will provide such books and records to the requesting Party for review to ensure the requested Party's compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
GCI MEDIA GROUP -
“Liability” means any debt or other monetary liability or obligation however it arises and whether it is present or future, fixed or unascertained, actual or contingent of whatever description.
“Rules” means the rules made by each of the Product Suppliers that govern the supply of their Products, as approved by the relevant regulator (if necessary).GCI MEDIA GROUP
Why we collect and hold personal information
We may collect and hold your personal information to:
- identify you and verify your identity;u
- manage the products and services we provide to you;
- market our, and our related companies', products and services to you and enable them and selected third party partners to market to you;
- comply with our responsible campaigns
- develop and improve our products and services;
- maintain security of accounts and venues;
- protect our rights and property and those of any GCI customer
- satisfy any other purpose required or permitted by law.
If we’re unable to collect your personal information, we may not be able to provide products and services,prizes to you.
How we use and disclose personal information (WINNERS)
We DO NOT disclose your personal information / ID / User handles without authorisation from campaigns:
GCI MEDIA WILL NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN Anonymous.
- on our related companies, sponsors, social media accounts
- our business partners and other third parties if you join our loyalty program.
- another business, if we transfer provision of a product/service to that business, or stop providing a product/service and that business offers a similar product/service.
- The general public
We only also use and disclose your personal information as subscribed in our entry phase as disclosed for the following:
- for audit, market-research and internal training purposes;
- as necessary to protect any person or our rights or property; or
- for marketing purposes, including contacting you via email, SMS, MMS, phone calls, direct mail or any other means to send you information on behalf of us or third parties, and to enable our related companies and selected third-party partners to provide you product and service information directly. Your consent to this will last indefinitely unless you opt-out.
Security of personal information
GCI takes privacy seriously and takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
How to contact us about your personal information
You can ask for access to, or to correct, personal information we hold about you, or make a privacy complaint, by contacting the Privacy Officer at:
REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
As a result, GCI MEDIA GROUP cannot release customer information unless a customer consents to the release or it is legally compelled to do so, if a customer wishes to remain anonymous.
Due to privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose any information a customer wishes to keep confidential even if they are drawn as a winner. GCI MEDIA GROUP - Respect the wishes of our entrants and customers and invite you to enter all giveaways without hesitation even if you decide you do not want to be featured on our website, social media or tagged post announcement.
You are entitled to enter from anywhere in the world, from a personally owned a personal, business, blog, awareness account. We do not discriminate against ANY entrant and as disclosed in our rules (ANY ONE CAN WIN) .
BANS + Restricted Member Accounts
GCI MEDIA GROUP - Reserve the right to refuse entry to any or all campaigns for both the general public to enter a giveaway and (or) any business sponsor applications and or requests. GCI MEDIA GROUP have a right to block and refuse entry or association at any time.